Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2008/04/16 – Wednesday – Theater Night

One of the few times I talk about work – I had a panel interview today. I feel that I did a good job. I only felt like I messed up on one location and that was a question about what would be my goal for 2008 and I didn’t come up with anything good – I just stumbled. I feel it was a good interview – Now its up to the powers to be if I get the new position or not. Either way, I will be happy and I will not have any bad feelings – that will not accomplish anything if I don’t get it…

Cheryl flew off today to go to a training class someplace around San Francisco – we will meet backup on Friday…

Amanda of course did not pack anything until I got home – so I reminded her and she did it without any ‘raised’ voices.

Crap I am tired – I am getting that out of body experience writing this thing…

O – Tomorrow I will not post – I will be on the road – I will try to back post sometime during the day on Friday…

Until then keep both feet on the ground (this out of body experience is weird and I have NOT taken anything – weeeeeeeeee)

ps - Had to change the day from Thursday to Wednesday - to the correct day....

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs