Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2008/04/15 – TAX DAY – well for most that is…

Well, I guess you would expect me to talk about taxes – nope – done mine – getting money back – good thing – but like most say about getting money back is a bad saving account (without interest) but it is sure nice to get money instead of trying to find the money to pay…

Well I raised my voice at Eric – I was trying to get him to start on loading the RV for our next trip. After a little disagreement, he finally did it.

Amanda got up in the late afternoon again today – O I wish she would do a normal night sleep instead of getting to sleep in the morning and sleeping the day away – but I get overruled.

We did get the RV loaded with most thing – but of course Amanda still has to do it so that will be tomorrows fight (which I hope I don’t have to do and she will do it tomorrow)

Cheryl worked on her second job, while I did my normal readings of blogs tonight.

Until my next entry…

O – I do like the comments it keeps me thinking that somebody at least reads my dump!

1 comment:

Earth Dragon Wing said...

Tonight's our fight. Must leave by noon tomorrow, so we can make the first leg of our journey. Our relatives.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs