Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2011/04/12 - Tuesday - Finishng the paper work

I finally got my hair cut - it was getting a little long for me.

I know - you really wanted to know that.   Well I also use this blog as a way to keep track of things - sorry but our lives is not always fun and games - but life goes on.

I checked the taxes and they have been accepted, so I printed off the paper work.

I did call my brother to check if I was still able to spend the week after Easter with him and he said yes, I might be able to ride with him the following weekend, with a long Sunday drive home.

I also called GG and she is excited that we (the kids and I) are coming up.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Knowing when you cut your hair is a very exciting thing here in Boredfield!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs