Saturday, April 23, 2011

2011/04/23 - Saturday - Drive, Drive, and Drive

All of us did not sleep to well in the van, but hay - it was cheep!!!

We left at 7 and drove the rest the way through California, but before leaving California I got gas at Weed.  Next we drove through Oregon, but before leaving, we stopped and got a few items.

Now in Washington, it was time to get some gas, so before heading to Packwood, I got some gas when I got off of I5.  Yes I made it all the way through Oregon without doing a fill up.

We made it to the lodge a little before 7, so today was a 12 hour drive and the total time to get here was 18 1/2 hours - not bad!

I called Mom M and we went to dinner at the Blue Spruce.  After dinner we went to visit with some friends.

Now back to the lodge to catch up on Facebook and get the blogs done.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs