Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2011/04/27 - Wednesday - Maintance

Today was the day to get the Van worked on by L.M. business.  I thought I knew where it was, but I had to call him to ask for the address (I did not remember).  By the time I called, I was in Everett, so it took me longer then I should, but finally I made it.

We walked over to a place for lunch and had a good meal.

Got all the items taken care of and we were off, but before getting to GG, we stopped for gas, and the lines were long at Costco.

I drove GG and us to a restaurant in Snohomish and the food was good, but GG surprised me and paid the bill - I thought I was taking her our for dinner!

We got back to L.M. place, he of course was working on his Jeep.  Now it was ready - tomorrow he will put it into the trailer ready for the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs