Friday, May 02, 2008

2008/05/02 – Friday – Travel – Frustration

I thought I might be able to get off work early but no so luck.

Cheryl got home late also. Once we got loaded, first stop was the bank, then dinner to go at BK.

The pick all the correct freeways – I was able to travel about 70 mph most of the way, which I am glad I did.

Once I got to the Stagecoach area it was impossible to find the location to pull into were we were going to be.

After trying to find a location to camp – I said screw it and park it and make it camp.

Come to find out I somehow clipped the back of the RV and broke a light off doing one of my many u-turns.

Well we are here and I will most likely not get a lot of sleep – so time to got bed and get at least 4 hours of sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs