Sunday, May 11, 2008

2008/05/11 – Sunday – Mothers Day

We got up late and finally got ready and we headed on over to a Birthday/Mothers day Brunch.

Once home, I went ahead and worked on Cheryl’s garden – the rotor tiller started. I completed the back section. I started to work on the section along the garage and the rotor blades stopped rotating – so I was finished. I will see if it was just to hot and will try again tomorrow to finish that section.

I did call Mom M for Mothers day…

I worked on laundry all night – still have about 3 more loads and that will not get touched until Tuesday.

I finally finished reading all my blogs that I read – so I am all caught up from last week reading.

1 comment:

Chris said...

WOW, Jesee actually got all 1,950,450 blogs read while he was gone......Holy Cow!!! See u on Sunday

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs