Friday, May 09, 2008

2008/05/09 – Friday – New Stuff

When I got home, I noticed that I had a package from Delorme.

I opened the package and my new software – Street Atlas USA 2009 and a new GPS – Earthmate GPS LT-40

Well, of course I installed the software and attached the GPS, but I have additional software called GpsGate that will allow the GPS be shared with multiple software and it would not recognize the GPS. I had to do some research and found out I could download a piece of software from Delorme and finally that allowed the GPS to be shared via the GpsGate software.

While I was doing the above research I went and got the van from the dealer. The van got it necessary service done. But I wanted the alarm to honk the horn like it us to when you armed the system, but that didn’t get fixed (even though it was stated it was fixed).

Cheryl and Amanda went shopping after she got home.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs