Friday, May 23, 2008

2008/05/23 – Friday – Day 1 – HDR

Once I got up and ready, Dan, Jeff and I went for a pre-run of part of the Devil’s Loop and then scouted out a section for the Blue Moon run.

After a few wrong turns and loops, I got a good new section for the Blue Moon run.

Back at camp by noon, we had lunch.

I got the Jeep safety and then head on over to registration to get the registration package and t-shirts.

Around 8 I got in line and headed on out on the night run. The run did parts of the Devil’s loop backwards and it was a little difficult for the more stock guys. But everybody did have fun every with a few wrong turns.

Cheryl and Eric got into camp about 8:30.

Buy the time I got back, Cheryl had headed for bed early.

Amanda wanted to talk to somebody back at main camp, so I also went. I started to talk and finally found Amanda again; we finally got back to the RV around 1 in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs