Saturday, May 10, 2008

2008/05/10 – Saturday – Quarterly Square Dance Meeting

Before heading for the California State Square Dance Meeting, we stopped by Starbucks to get some drinks, and then dropped Eric off with Mom D.

We made it to the meeting location with an empty tank (Cheryl was correct – we made it without any problems)

Lunch we at a group meeting – Youth Meeting to talk about things coming up over the next couple of years.

After the meeting, I stopped and got gas – 18.109 gallons at 3.899

Once home we relaxed and Cheryl relaxed and tried to recover from her breathing – Meds are doing some help but it’s a slow process.

I went a finally got a box – the box – the digital converter box – so now the TV is just a monitor, no longer a tuner. WOW – we see TV without all the snow that we have been us to for a very long time.

O – yesterday I got crewed out from my grandpa about not calling more often, so I need to put it into my calendar to reminded me to call him at least once a month…

I had to call our friend to get our pipes cleaned out tonight, at least it doesn’t cost me an arm and leg, it usually coast me all the cash that I have on hand so tonight it cost me $61. He pulled out a good clump of roots – so I should be good for another 6 months (maybe).

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well, your right, at least it isn't as bad as it could have been $61 isn't bad for a drain cleaning. Who is putting roots down the drain anyways? That clear for the Dig box huh? Maybe u could e-mail me what is coming down the pike with the youth.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs