Sunday, May 25, 2008

2008/05/25 – Sunday – Day 3 – HDR

It was game day at HDR. I decided not to participate in the games. Before we knew it, it was time to start setting up for the kids’ games. Every thing was setup in time.

I was asked to help a run to be a tail gunner for it – so of course I did.

The trail that he led was the same as the Blue Moon run, but he explained a lot more things to the new people. When he approached the big hill climb, he decided that he did not want to take his pickup truck up it, so I offered to go to the top and guided them all up. They all did fine. Once on top, it was time to head back to camp.

Back at camp, it was dinnertime.

After finishing dinner, I got two bottles of wine, and chair and headed over to where the raffle will be held.

I went and got tickets, sat down and got ready for the evening.

Eric got Third place in Can and Stick, Amanda got Third place in the Egg Carry.

Well, I got second place in the Nail Pounding – hurry, I never thought I could pound nails that good.

For the raffle, Amanda won a remote controlled Humvee in the kids’ raffle and she also won stuff in the adults raffle, I won nothing…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs