Tuesday, May 20, 2008

2008/05/20 – Tuesday – Problems

Cheryl and Eric worked on the garden. Cheryl bought stuff, so they planted several things – Corn, Strawberries, Watermelon, Squash, Cucumber, Rhubarb, Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Jalapeños.

I started to work on backing up more photos. I got another DVD copied. The second one was taking way to much time. I had discovered the computer had froze, so I had to reset it. I did the air-in-the-can thing so that would help in cooling the computer down. But when the computer came back up, I did not of a network connection and the DVD burner would not read anything.

Tomorrow I am going to try to fix it…

1 comment:

Chris said...

So Cheryl planted Jose, interesting I'll have to let Jeff know. Did I read correctly that you have planted tomatoes and Watermelon? If that is correct, don't let my mom know, she loves (and I do mean LOVES) home grown watermelon.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs