Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008/05/22 – Thursday – To HDR

I did go into work for half the day.

Once home, I worked on getting ready to head out to High Dessert Roundup (HDR). It took me a little longer then expected, but Amanda and I finally left some time about 1:30.

The traffic was bad. Anywhere there was rain, we were going very slowly.

Finally we made it into camp about 6:30.

I did set up the wind generator, the satellite, and of course the flag.

My phone does not get good reception here so I guess I will not talk to much on it this weekend.

I did set out around the fire until we ran out of wood and with the cold wind blowing non of us (D.D & J.J) wanted to stay out long.

Now I am tying to get the RV warm and catch up on some of the posts.

1 comment:

Chris said...

yeah, you want to talk weather, check out my post.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs