Saturday, May 03, 2008

2008/05/03 – Saturday – Hot – Fun – Stagecoach

When I got up, of course I have to take the dogs out for the morning duties.

I walked all the way across the compound and back before I finally found where I was to pick up the package for our group.

After several phone calls to different group members, we made agreed upon time a place to handout all the stuff.

Off we go to the agreed upon place – Starbucks. Once we arrived I found out that I had retrieved the wrong package from the RV, so I returned back to the RV. Now that I have the correct package, I gave the caller his stuff so he could get in and look things over. I returned to Starbucks to hand out all the wristbands and parking stuff.

We had some time to kill, so walked the ground and relaxed. Found were D&M D was located and chatted with them for little while.

About 1½ hour before start time for the Croakers demonstration we all gathered at the RV to change clothes.

We got to the stage about 45 minutes before our time. We did get a group shot.

It was hot and tiring, but we made through it. We had two squares at the start and we did only one square for the remainder.

After our dancing, we found out we should have done a teach for half of the time – so I guess we will do that on Sunday

We changed back at the RV and slow started to get dinner ready – Taco Bar Style.

The group split up on smaller groups. I went and found D&M D and sat with them when the Judds was on stage.

I returned to the RV, then I found another one of our group and she guided me to were our chairs was and I enjoyed the next two artiest.

I got back to the RV near midnight and headed the kids to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs