Sunday, February 04, 2007

Del Mar – Home – Class

Well, I woke up to noises from the outside from the RV. Diesel noise, sweeping machine, and music from somebody near by. I took a shower and then took the dogs for their morning walk.

When I return back to the RV after the walk, I noticed that the rear passenger side trailer tire was flat. O GREAT. So for the next hour I changed the trailer tire. Most of the time was spent trying to get the flat tire and then the good tire to register on the Smarttire system. The tire had a big slice on the inside so I have no idea how that could have happen.

Cheryl left to go get lunch. Once Cheryl was back, I went in, ate lunch, and relaxed before breaking down camp.

During this whole time, there were four semis unloading some type of motorbike. The front looked like a small car but with handlebars, but with only one back wheel. See my other blog for photos.

Once on the way, I did stop at the rest area to dump the tanks, and then onto home.

Once at home, we got things mostly put away. And then it was time for Cheryl and I to head out for our Round Dance class. I finally learned how to do a ‘fish tail’ (a two step move.) And because we were at the Round Dance class, I only watched maybe five minutes of the Supper Bowl.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs