Thursday, February 08, 2007

Party – Cool

Amanda stayed home today with chest type pains. But it is sure weird that she only complains about it in the morning trying to get her to get ready for school.

Lunch was a trip to Arby’s and then to Circuit City. At Circuit City J.M. wanted to turn off his internet on his phone, but found out he was using it more then he thought. I ask about getting a new Palm PDA Phone that was TriMode, but there are no models that fit those requirements, so I will keep mine as long as possible – maybe I will get a new phone after vacation this year.

I was invited to a gathering / part at a co-workers place. Cheryl was not able to go, so I went by myself. I had a good time at the party, I enjoyed the camaraderie.

I got home about 9:30 and did a few minor things and headed for bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs