Friday, February 16, 2007

Finished Driving and Now Playing?

I was still driving at midnight heading to Reno. I finally made it to Reno at 5:30 in the morning, yes – that is a twelve hour drive that I did.

I tried to sleep but every noise, I kept getting woke up. The work blackberry, then the phone, then I just could not go to sleep.

I got up and went and paid my bill for the stays here at the KOA. While heading on over to the office, I noticed all around us on the hills was a lot of snow.

After relaxing, I headed on into the Hotel to look around at the CA4WDC convention.

The convention officially does not start until 2:00 pm so I went the Chevy’s to get some lunch.

After looking around the vendor area, I got an item for my flag pole that will allow the flag to rotate but not allow the bottom part of the flag to rise up on off of the pole.

I did take some pictures of the vendor area. (see the other blog for pics)

After finished uploaded the pictures from the vendor show, I headed back into the convention to see what else is going on, and what type of activities I could participate in. By this time it was dinner time. So a group of us went to Johnny Rockets.

After dinner it was time to enjoy the evening in the Hospitality Room.

After about an hour, I was starting to get really tired, so I started back to the RV, but I got distracted for about 10 minutes watching people hit golf balls into the water.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs