Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesdays – Dirt Devils Meeting Night

I had Lunch with two other buddies at Pino Pizza.

After work, I waited for Cheryl to get home before leaving to go to the Dirt Devils meeting. Nobody else wanted to go, so I had to go by myself – bummers.

This meeting stretched on longer then normal because the club needs to tell me, as a delegate, what they wanted me to vote for in the CA4WDC convention meeting. There are currently four items that I have instruction to vote on. So I will do my duty when its time.

After the meeting, we did our normal thing of hanging around and talking, but also a group was trying to get things ready / organized for the annual Moab trip. I was giving my two cent even though I will not be able to go but for two days and only as a passenger. (I will be returning from Witicha, so I can be a passenger).

On the way home, I talked to my mom, the first phone battery died within 8 minutes of talking, but the second battery that I had, lasted over 45 min. (The only way I can get the phone to last that long is if I use the earpiece). The drive home was extremely foggy – I had to slow down (I know – wow, he slowed down)

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs