Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday – 2007 State Square Dance Convention Meeting

Amanda stayed home again because of her chest pains.

I came home for lunch and tried to take a quick nap, but I didn’t get the ‘power nap’, but I was refreshed.

Cheryl made an appointment for Amanda and took her. Amanda has basically what’s called “Growing Pains” (costochondritis)

Since Cheryl was already home when I got home, I was able to take the car to Riverside with Shirley and Tom. The drive out there took 2 ½ hours to go 62 miles.

At the California State Square Dance Convention 2007 meeting the Youth report was the last report to be given and there was no time left because another meeting supposed to start already. But we did get all the info out and was able to answer questions. After the meeting I was able to ask a few more questions and get more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs