Sunday, February 25, 2007

Finally Delivered - Meeting

Cheryl and the kids went to church with Lisa while I wait for the phone call.

Well I got a phone call to tell me that they should be able to get bedroom set delivered today. After a few more calls the bed should be able to be delivered around 1 to 3 today.

I took my electric scooter to meet the rest of the family at Denny’s for lunch. Denny’s was really slow on getting our food to use. We found out that a cook called in sick so they were under staffed. After lunch, I head back using the scooter.

The guys showed up finally and I helped getting the set all setup.

By the time I finished with most of my putting things away, it was time to head to the High Desert Roundup Meeting (CA4WDC Event) / CA4WDC 2009 Convention Meeting. We were late by 15 minutes. But they did wait for us.

After the meeting, we went to Fry’s to get a power strip and a few other things.

Once getting home, I continued to put things away and now the room is mostly returned back to normal, except with the new bedroom set.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs