Sunday, February 18, 2007

Driving Home Day

I tried to sleep in today but, like usual, I am not able to in the RV.

I got up took a shower and started the putting things away, getting the RV ready to head out onto the road. After most of the inside was done, I still needed to go into the CA4WDC Convention and obtain my raffle prizes.

Yes I won two raffle prizes. One 2L bottle of wine and a $100 gift cert from Parts Mike. After picking up the wine, I headed on over to Park Mike booth, and ordered what I been thinking of getting for a long time. I order a front def cover.

I got back to the RV, and did all the tasks on the outside – take down the flag pool, drain the tanks, put things away, and take the front cover off.

I moved and then waited for my guest to finish what they had to do before heading down the road.

I decided (with some coaching) that I was going home via 395. We left at about noon.

What a pretty drive down 395. We had two snow flurries going down the highway, one was very small (couldn’t hardly tell it was snow), and the other was very noticeable, but was melting as soon it was hitting the ground or RV.

I got home about 10:30 and did some unpacking. Now I need to finish it the next night.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs