Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday – Friends Over

Well Amanda again did not want to go to school because of some type of not feeling good. I not sure what we can do, but want to take some privileges or pleasures away from her. So – No computer for the day and no TV – she need to relax, read, and/or sleep. I not sure if taking money was agreed on with Cheryl and I, will see.

I called to check on the trailer tire, and all is ok to pick up.

Lunch, I picked up the spare tire for the trailer – it was completed. They got the sensor replaced and all is ok. A friend came with me and we went to Fridays.

I called about the status of the bedroom set. Well it ready so I set up a schedule to have it delivered and setup for Saturday in the afternoon.

Cheryl took the kids over to Subway for diner. Friends came over while Cheryl was out. Us adults when to TGIF for dinner and we talked for a long time.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs