Saturday, February 03, 2007

Square Dance Day at Del Mar - Saturday

I was going to do some round dancing in the morning, but the session was going to induce you to round dancing and I have already been doing some round dancing, so I headed back to the RV.

For lunch the whole group went out to dell place and good food and good service.

We danced some more before dinner. The group went out again for dinner. We had made reservations at Chevy’s. Again good food and a fun time – we had 13 people this time.

After dinner get dressed in our evening outfits and go dance. Cheryl and I did square dance and some round dancing. But man, I am not that good yet on the round dancing.

Eric fell asleep on the chairs in the Plus Hall so Cheryl took him back to the RV. Amanda and I stayed and she danced at the after party until midnight. She had a partner, so I was not able to dance. Of course I really didn’t try to find a partner, my feet was tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs