Tuesday, June 03, 2008

2008/06/03 – Tuesday – In Trouble?

Once Cheryl got home, Amanda and I went to the Dirt Devils Meeting.

The meeting was as normal – for some reason I did talk more tonight about some items.

On the way home, I did talk to Mom M.

Almost home, I say a lot of flashing lights and a weird vehicle. This “truck” was huge. It had three deferent semi all tied together. The thing was HUGE! (Go see Picture a Day site). There were at least 4 different CHP commercial trucks and two other CHP vehicles. Also there were at least 5 different support trucks (with boom buckets) to help in the movement of this monster. There was a group of guys all together looking at papers (I guess maps and documents). I think something went wrong, or somebody took the wrong turn – ops I think somebody is/did get in trouble!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs