Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2008/06/18 – Wednesday – Getting Things Ready

I made the phone call to the RV repair guy and he stated he will get the RV in about an hour.

When I got home I noticed that the RV was not moved so he forgot again. Now we only have one day to get the RV fixed, so now I will be calling him more often to make sure he is fixing the RV.

All the ladies in the house went shopping (Cheryl, Amanda, and Mom M) and spent more money that we don’t have.

I repaired the dinette seat back boards, got the air tanks into the box on the trailer.

Getting close to bedtime, Eric noticed the dogs were not in the back yard. Zircon was at the front door when I opened it, but Turquoise was nowhere to be found. Eric went riding around on his bike, Mom M went for a walk, and I went driving around. I finally found him one street over, next I had to find mom, then had to find Eric. At least all is well.

Worked on getting the route ready for printing for the kids to follow along on our trip.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs