Saturday, June 28, 2008

2008/06/28 – Saturday – Last Day of NSDC

I got up and took the tires off the trailer, in the rain. A tire shop put the new sensors on the tires, so hopefully all is ok. When I got back I went ahead and put the tires back onto the trailer.

We got to the dance after lunch and did some dancing.

For dinner we went to a Mexican food place. Mom M got sick on the way back to the RV.

We got all the necessary items and changed to the evening.

We did do some dancing in the live band hall (mainstream).

The after party in the Youth Hall was a blast. When it was time to leave, we could not find Cheryl’s phone. We must have looked for a good ½ hour.

We got back to the RV a little after 12:30 A.M. We received a phone call from Mom D at 1:30 A.M. about the possibilities on where Cheryl’s phone is located. So off I go to get it. YEP it was hers – cool. One of the kids picked it up in her stuff and the father called. So now it get to re-activate the phone in the morning.

I finally got to bed at 2:00 in the morning. So I know tomorrow I will be tired!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs