Friday, June 06, 2008

2008/06/06 – Friday – Money going out the door

As I was leaving for work, I got a call from the RV mechanic that the RV will be serviced by.

Then I got a call asking were the key was located, so I had to remind him that he has them, so his workers had to go back to the shop to get the keys.

I finally got a call and was quoted $3000.00 for what needs to be fixed. He wanted me to buy all new tires – I said no, the new amount is $2000.00.

I got another call and the price went up to $3000.00 again.

I left work at lunch to go check things out. Well here is the list that will coast me some where around $3500.00

  • New Front Breaks (which also includes repacking of the front bearings)
  • New Rear Breaks (which also includes repacking of the rear bearings)
  • New Front Shocks
  • New gas lines (the old ones had cracks in them)
  • New serpentine belt
  • Oil Change
  • Transmission Oil Change
  • Generator Service
  • Both slide out adjustments
  • Resealing the Roof

I will know more on Monday when he should be finished with all the items.

Cheryl and I worked on the laptops to fix a few things. Cheryl’s machine needs a new fan, but she is still trying to get Alienware to send out the price for a new fan. And she is still having video problems.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I believe the term YIKES applys here. BTW, I'm not going to post a blog about it but I passed my classes with a 2.1 GPA for the semester.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs