Sunday, June 29, 2008

2008/06/29 – Sunday – On the road again

We got a very late start today. I got up at 9:00 and started to get things ready. I had to get all the outside things put away and ready - Van, Flagpole, Satellite, and hookups. While I was doing that, the campground host came by and asked if I lost a windsock – Yes I did, sure enough, when I retrieved it, it was mine.

We finally was on the road at 11:00

The new tire sensor on the trailer tire is working well - hurray.

Our first stop was at Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve. We walked around the grounds and returned back to the RV to have a late Lunch at 2:00.

We got gas at Flying J’s at 2:40, then again at another Flying J’s in Kansas City.

We are now stopped just north of Kansas City.

Mom M did her laundry and ours.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs