Monday, June 09, 2008

2008/06/09 – Monday – Frustration

Well, we got the RV back during the day – yep a little over $3,200.00 for everything done.

Cheryl did her breathing test – it seemed fine, but it was not the test that she thought she was going to do, so that means another appointment will need to be done.

I check the RV and one major thing was not done. My roof still would leak, because they did not do what I requested to reseal part of the roof – so no I am frustrated and have to do what I requested.

Cheryl started dinner

Cheryl and I (with the dog) did our walk. So we got our two miles in today.

Once we got back, we ate dinner.

Cheryl and I worked on Cheryl’s laptop. We put her video card into my laptop, and sure enough it crashed. So her fan is dead and the video card! I called Alienware and to be short they could not help. Alienware did give us some places and model number for the parts we need, but still we have to do all the research and get the parts – so very frustrated over this. If I had bought the LONGER warranty, then I would have been able to get the parts, but they could not sell it to me – so that make no sense and makes me very frustrated! Cheryl did send out an email to AMD to see if they can help (but I will not hold my breath!)

2 comments:

Earth Dragon Wing said...

http://www.laptoprepairparts.com/html/parts.asp?mcat=boards&mbrand=alienware

Alienware sells all their parts through laptoprepairparts.com

Jesse May said...

Yep, we been on that one also... the fan is out of stock - so we put our name on the waiting list. Tonight we will work on the video card selection...

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs