Friday, June 13, 2008

2008/06/13 – Friday - 1 Years of Postings – Over 1½ Years

I was gong to reflect at one year but I decided to wait after I did one year worth of entries instead.

I am very glad that I have done this and will continue to do so. It sometimes was a great way to vent out some frustration. I like the thought about the ability to review what has happen. I have already reread some of the entries and I usually find something wrong in the entry. Hopefully in the next year, my writing would get better because of this blog.

I don’t put every little detail into this blog, but I put in the general feelings and doings. I am not sure if Cheryl will ever put an entry into this, but I think it is a great way to document the family and my doings.

Using the family adventure blog for the pictures and this blog you can get a good glimpse of what we do and like.

I know that a few family members (Mom M) and a few friends (2 off road friends and 2 square dance friends) read this blog. I really do appreciate any comments that a few of you have posted in the past.

Cheryl thinks that my computer stuff is taking too much of my time. I think she would rather have me do only what she wants and nothing that I want.

Again, I am glad that I have done this blog.

Now on to our normal things for the day….

Still the RV has not been fixed, so now I need to wait until Monday before anything can be done.

Cheryl took the kids and did some shopping and also got dinner.

Hopefully I will get some items on the check off list checked off on what needs to be done.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs