Monday, June 23, 2008

2008/06/23 – Monday – Rain

Well, I got up late again; we did not leave until 9:45 again.

I did rain during the night, but it was fairly dry in the morning.

Once on the road, the tire we changed on the trailer responded. About ½ hour later the sensor only response once every ½ hour so I now get alarms stating that we have an error because the sensor is not responded correctly. So I will need to order two new sensors and get them delivered while we are at Wichita.

Lunch stop was at a Flying J’s

We turned off of I40 and headed northeast on 54.

We stopped in Texas at a place called Dalhart. Short after we set up camp a thunderstorm caught us with lots of lightening. On of the strikes was really close and LOUD.

Once the storm passed we did see a rainbow and we had a gorgeous sunset.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hope everything is ok.

Unknown said...

Jesse,
I am so sorry that you are experiencing more tire probs. Please be careful and safe. I would have loved to see the lightning, rainbow and sunset. Thanks for sharing. Have fun. :o)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs