Saturday, June 07, 2008

2008/06/07 – Saturday – Relaxing

I called about getting Zircon groomed, but they were al full.

Once Cheryl was up, we headed on out to get a few pet things and quick stop at Starbucks.

Cheryl went go out and did a quick shopping.

A family came buy to we enjoyed the friendship. We went out for a late lunch / early dinner and a great time.

Once the friends left, Eric and I played on the PS3 for a few hours.

Cheryl and I with the dogs walked. Turquoise did a lot better tonight with the new pinch coaler on. I did not have to do a lot of corrections. Only one time when another couple was walking by with their dog did I have to really pull up on the coaler.

Cheryl went into work tonight and will be back sometime in the morning – some type of test that her work is doing…

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs