Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008/06/14 – Saturday – Stuff

I got woke up by work – so off I went in.

Cheryl went got her nails done.

I took Zircon to the groomers, on the way back I got my hair cut also.

I was waiting for Cheryl to return, I took a nap.

I painted the driver side of the trailer.

It was now time to pick up Zircon.

I went running around. I finally found the Navy Blue for the trailer. I then headed over to the pet store to get some Frontline for the pets. I did stop at AAA but they were closed. I will need to go over sometime during the week before we leave.

I painted the rest of the trailer.

We got ready for the party and headed on down. We tried to find parking, but it was not easy, so we decided to valet parking instead.

The party was fun. Eric and I played two sets of shuffleboard (table version). Eric also played a few rounds of pool with the grad girl. Later during the party, Amanda and I did one round. She was ahead by 6 points, but by the end I won and of course she was not as happy when she was winning. She did claim latter that her wrist was starting to bug her. Eric did have a chance to go play the video games.

We were on of the last groups to leave the party.

Now back home, I put some of the Frontline on all the pets – so that way, they are ready to defend all the fleas and ticks while on vacation.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, Jessee got a haircut.....that is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing....lol :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs