Sunday, June 22, 2008

2008/06/22 – Sunday – Arches

We left camp about 15 till 10 – so a little later then I would like but that’s ok.

Our next stop was at the Arch in the El Malpais National Monument. We including the dogs did the short hike to the base of the arch. Once we returned to the RV, we had lunch, may it be a little late.

We then stopped at Sandstone Bluff. The bluff reminded me of parts of Moab with the sandstone cliff. The road to and from was a dirt road with one or two sections that had some good washboards. The road reminded me of the Alaska roads that were under construction.

I decided to not do the pictographs on this trip.

We pushed on to Albuquerque and stopped at the KOA.

I changed the back driver trailer tire because it never registered the tire pressure correctly, it would tell me the temp, but not the pressure.

The kids and Mom M went to the pool – Mom just watched.

Amanda and Cheryl cooked dinner tonight. We then walked to the store to get dessert snacks.

I did go out this evening to double check all the trailer tires to make sure they are the same pressure.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs