Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another Day Out

Well I went to work to get to my first meeting. After the meeting I called Cheryl to find out the status of Amanda, well she still home. So I asked my boss if I could work from home and he allowed me to go and work from home. He has been very understanding throughout this whole ordeal, I am grateful about that.

Eric also stayed home because he was sick with the sniffles and sore throat.

I did take Amanda to anther appointment in the afternoon. Our friend L.S. came over and Eric and her played the video game while we where gone.

The whole family watched Eragon, and enjoyed it. Now it was time for bed, because I still am not feeling good with this cold. Eric is having problems getting to sleep – he slept too much during the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs