Thursday, March 08, 2007

Appointments Day

Well another terrible morning. We still could not get Amanda to get up and go to school. I made a phone call to change an appointment for today. I went to work. When it was time for the appointment Cheryl picked me up and went to the appointment.

After that appointment we wanted to see the other doctor so we waited again for another unplanned appointment.

I returned back to work and went to lunch with a friend to the pantry (always way to much food)

After that appointment we need to contact the insurance company and after several more phone calls by Cheryl, we got another appointment for today.

I left work early so I can also attend this appointment. After the appointment I returned home and Cheryl and Amanda went and got there ordered items from Barns & Nobel and dinner for the family.

Once I was home, I started working on Amanda room. I took down her bed, so now she will be sleeping on the floor. Maybe with her bed on the floor, we might be able to get her up a little easier.

I guess we will see tomorrow, hopefully a better morning, but at least it will be a Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs