Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dance then Meeting

Well the morning started off slow and easy. Nothing major but relaxing.

Now it was time to head on over so the kids can do there practice for the competition for the state square dance competition – see photos on my other blog.

After the dance I was started to head for home, then I got a call to remind me about the HDR meeting. So turn north and head for the meeting. Eric really didn’t like the idea of setting in a meeting, but o well…

I ran the meeting this time. K.G. is still trying to recover but at least he was there. We got our updates and things a progressing as they should.

Back at home, I helped Cheryl with a load of laundry and we watch a few episodes of Buffy and then watch another one of the NetFlix movies we have.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs