Saturday, March 17, 2007

Square Dancing Day in Bakersfield

Well, this morning like usual I got up early.

Amanda and her friends went to dance and we relaxed. By the time it was lunch; we are trying to get the kids back to the RV so we can go to lunch. We had 13 people in our group that went to lunch.

After lunch Amanda and her friends went dancing again. Cheryl, Eric and I went walking around looking at things. Once the dancing was over we went back to the RV – a few of us got a quick nap and now it was time for dinner

We invited the other people for dinner, but it was just the group I brought up – the six of us.

After returning to the RV, I took a shower and everybody got ready for the dancing. The kids danced in the Mainstream all most of the night. Amanda and a smaller group of kids danced a tip or two in the plus hall. Eric and Cheryl danced a few tips, where I only took pictures (I will post the pictures and entries sometime Sunday or Monday). I think this is the first time I have not danced a tip the whole event.

We returned back to the RV and wind down, I was invited over to anther camp site and enjoy some festivities. I had an interesting talk about our vacation I am planning for this year. The kids did good and stayed in sight so no issues there.

I finally got the kids in the RV about 1:00

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs