Sunday, March 18, 2007

Fiesta and Now Home

Well the kids got up before me – Wow.

Amanda and K. did go dancing until they closed the halls down. I was a little slow on tearing down camp, but we finally left about 1:30.

I was having a minor problem with the RV. The break controller was not reporting that it was connected to the trailer. But hitting the panic switch on the control, I can feel the breaks on the trailer working.

We stopped at Gorman for a quick lunch stop.

After lunch Amanda wanted to stop at the Water Authority Center over looking Pyramid Lake. It a neat center describing the water we use in the state from all the water we get for drinking and farming.

I changed my route home this time and I took the 405. I was in luck and had a very easy ride getting home, but man filling up the tank is getting hard at $3.05 a gallon.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs