Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blast Class – Not Continued…

Well this morning I got a phone call from Mom D. and I got up and got ready for the Blast Class. Cheryl and the kids stayed home.

I attended the second of the blast class. We did not have enough angels to help. We finally got a few more people, to help, but then some of the class members started to leave early – which you cannot do in a blast class. At the end of the day, it was decided that we would cancel the rest of the blast class because we do not have enough students that stayed through the whole session.

On the way home, we heard that the cousin was taking Amanda out (hopefully trying to get some info), so Mom D made a suggestion that the rest of the family and friend go to an Irish place in down town Long Beach for dinner and also celebrate Cheryl birthday.

Dinner was good, but the place was defiantly loud. Its not a place that I would rush down too to have dinner, it’s a little on the higher price, and I would have expected a little more food.

Once we got home, the cousin and Amanda asked if Amanda could spend the night at the cousin’s place. I said no, but Cheryl agreed to it.

Now Eric and Lisa are playing a video game. I am so glad we currently do not have a problem with Eric staying up late.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs