Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dawgs Meeting Night

Well here we go again, Amanda stayed home again. Cheryl made an appointment, and I took Amanda to the doctors. More appointments are planned.

After returning home, I took the Jeep in to get things fixed. I just don’t have the time to fix things, but man it’s going to cost – DAM. I did ride the scooter from the repair shop to work (over 2 miles).

I had an interest talk with my boss, it seems like he knew of girls about the same age as Amanda and the parents usually has some type of problems, so he understood what I have been going through.

Once Cheryl got home, I went to the Dawgs Meeting, nobody want to go with me, so I was again by myself, thank goodness for the prius and the decals so I can drive in the carpool lanes. The meeting was short. Its looks like they will have the meetings at the pizza place where I can make it every three months. The other locations where the meetings are held are to far away with too much traffic; which would take me 2 hours to get there.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs