Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Not as Long Drive – Second of Four

Not a very good night sleep. I think the longest sleep period was about 2.5 hours, the rest was catnapping.

I got up about 7:30 and finally left the hotel about 8:30, then the next half hour trying to get the GPS to work and then putting the address into the car. Finally I was on the road moving.

I only stopped for gas once.

About an hour away from Wichita, I got a call from P and asked if I had dinner plans, he checked if my counter part was available, which they are not, so P invited me do dinner with his counter part.

Dinner was at good stake place called Mikes Steak.

Once we returned, I headed on over with another person that is attending the Pre-con and we did a little shopping of goodies.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs