Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2007/05/01 – Tuesday – Meeting

Lunch was with two friends and we went to the old Quizno location next to Ralph which is a sub shop (but not a franchisee operation).

Before heading home, Cheryl informed me that Amanda wanted to go with me to the meeting, but not Eric.

Once at home, I tried to work on Eric to come with me, but no luck. So Amanda and I went to the Dirt Devils meeting.

The meeting was good like normal. And of course the usual talking session after the meeting in the parking lot.

Once I returned home, I found Cheryl had been working on her laptop add the necessary software for her transcribing. But she was having troubles getting the VPN to connect. She gave the computer to tray to work on it, but I worked on something else – upgraded the virus software. She took the computer back and finally got it to connect.

I worked on my also – upgraded the virus software as well as some more on the GPS software.

Before I knew it, it was 1:30 – way past my bedtime….

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs