Thursday, May 03, 2007

2007/05/03 – Thursday – Meeting

Lunch was with four friends to the Pantry for lunch.

I had a dental appointment so I left work for the appointment on time and without and problems (like there would be any :) )

Tonight was a city workshop meeting about RV parking. I arrived earlier then I should but I got good seat. The meeting didn’t finished until almost 9:30.

We found out that the computer we tried to lock down from the Internet didn’t work out. Somebody was able to be bypassed/disable what we put in, so now we need to find something else – I need to research more about how to lock down the internet.

In the meeting I found out that I am breaking the law currently so as well as A LOT of other people in Lakewood.
1) Trailers are not allowed on your property where somebody from the street can see it.
2) You HAVE to move you car/RV every 72 hours – Including if it’s in your driveway!

The new proposal that was presented and the committee want to know how people felt.
Well they really didn’t change much, the committee still was talking mostly about RV but not Trailers and still had the 72 hours.

A lot of the people that was speaking were emotional, but not factual on how, what should be included or not included in the ordnance. Like myself, a few did point out some examples and maybe some other points to look at also.

Hopefully the committee will make a suggestion to the city to not just jump at the current proposed ordnance and thoroughly exam the current out of date ordnance and revise them to be current and more for the property owner rights.

Well, I am starting to get into politics, but o well, the RV is really important to the way we like to play and live.

I will be attending the City meeting next Tuesday to find out what the committee propose.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs