Friday, May 04, 2007

2007/05/04 – Friday – Frustration

Well, I thought we went to bed early, but I caught Amanda on her phone at 11:45 PM so I took the phone away. Then Cheryl after talking with her gave the phone back to her. We discussed this issue for the next two hours. I didn’t get to sleep until 2:45 AM this morning and Amanda was still up!

I am not sure what time Amanda finally woke up this morning. I did get up, but I was about ½ hour later then I normally would like to be to work.

Lunch was with a friend L.P. at Denny’s

At about 2:30 PM. I got an IM from Amanda and she was having problems with connecting to the Internet, She types the info on Cheryl’s laptop and I would guide her on what to do next. That was the first time she IMed me for some help. At least she was still typing (talking) to me.

At home, I worked on the computer some more. Cheryl ordered Pizza again (Which cost a fortune for all the things she gets!)

Her we go again. Amanda having a hard time going to sleep.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs