Sunday, May 27, 2007

2007/05/27 – Sunday – Games & Raffle

Today is the HDR game day.

I took T & D up to the games so they could see what type of games we do. No, I did not take the jeep up so would not break the Jeep.

After the games we went and watched the kids games, which most of them mimic what the adults do.

Before the dinner and the big raffle, I noticed an ambulance was approaching HDR camp, but turned off. So I grabbed the event First Aid guy and we walked over where the ambulance had stopped to check things out. – Get this - This is a boy thing!!!

Take a board, put it on another board like an x (so you have a teeter tooter). On one end put a rock on it now on the other end it, jump on it – well the rock went slamming onto the boys’ head! – One big shiner and 5 stitches.

The raffle started late, but was over within a reasonable time. I did win one raffle item, but I cannot use the item, it for a TJ, not a XJ.

After the raffle Cheryl and I stayed up and talked until after 1:00 in the morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs