Friday, May 25, 2007

2007/05/25 – Friday – Bad Feeling

Got a little extra sleep, because I didn’t get to sleep until late last night.

Once up, I got with D.H. to go get some coordinates for the GPS hunt. Had a good time getting the info. Back at camp I got all the info into the computer and printed the sheets out – Yes, I did take the printer with us, but it take a little bit to get it connected to a different network.

All the time during the day, I had several friends asked where the Dirt Devils was camped at, so of course I pointed or took them over to them.

We also had our friends T&D C. come out and camp with us for the weekend.

Later that day, I opened the big bottle of wine and T and I had a glass of wine. But the wine had a very strong smell and the taste was very strong. I could not do another glass, so I drank some other stuff that Cheryl had – Bialys.


I got to bed late – about 1:00 in the morning….

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs