Monday, May 28, 2007

2007/05/28 – Monday – Drive Home

Well, it took a while for us to tear down camp. T helped me take down the wind generator, and we had everything else done about 10:00. T,D,&E left and we stayed to help tear down the Café.

We finally left about Noon, and I found out that G.H. was at flying J with a problem. I stopped emptied my tanks and went to help G.

G. has a radiator which is leaking. She bought some radiator stop leak, and I never did see hear so hopefully she made it home with out any further problems.

I noticed that a new truck was near Flying J so I went and got the RV washed. I not sure if I will go back it coast way more then Three Sisters did in the past.

The traffic was not good it was slow from the halfway point between Barstow and Victorville all the way down the pass.

I did pull off to take route 66 down the pass. I knew Cheryl needed to stop. I noticed the RV was smoking, O man, the RV was dripping tranny fluids.

We make it to the gas station at home and I was still dripping tranny fluid.

When I was backing up the RV into the driveway the tranny was slipping, so now I know I was very low on fluids.

We unloaded the RV and now the laundry room is pilled high with all the stuff from the RV.

So I started the laundry and went to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs