Saturday, May 05, 2007

2007/05/05 – Saturday – Cleaning

Amanda was up early 5:30 – so she is going to be tired this afternoon.

Cheryl and Amanda went shopping about 9:30, while Eric was playing on the computer and I was trying to catch up on my sleep.

Once I got up about 11:30, I told Eric he has until Noon to finish so we can start finishing cleaning the RV.

Eric and I cleaned the RV up while Cheryl and Amanda was still out shopping.

Finally Cheryl and Amanda made it home.

Amanda got her upper ear pierced. I didn’t want her to get it, but Cheryl allowed her to get it.

We started to work on getting the house straighten up. Eric was working on his room and doing his laundry.

Amanda then was refusing to do what I wanted her to do and she was going to try to sleep, then I started to fight with her and not allow her to sleep, because then she would not sleep tonight.

Finally Amanda and Cheryl worked on the room, but not to my expectation. Fight another battle latter….

I did start our laundry this evening.

We watched a few shows before heading for bed. Hopefully Amanda will get to sleep without any major issues.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs