Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2007/05/15 – Tuesday – SCAD Meeting

Lunch was with a buddy and a friend and we went to the bar for meatloaf day – good stuff.

I got home a little late, but Cheryl got home a tiny bit before me. She herd me coming down the road while I am riding my scooter, so she waited for me before going into the house.

We left for the South Coast Association of Dancers (SCAD) quarterly meeting at the presidents’ house down near Laguna Hills area.

The meeting was good, good information was being talked about.

Near the end Amanda just could not be quite so she told the group that tomorrow is my birthday, so of course they sang to me.
We got home near 11:00 so no I am trying to catch-up on my readings of the blogs and then off to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs